Friday, January 15, 2010

Moving day...

Wow, so much has been going on its hard to keep up with it all. Everyday more and more kids have been moving in. There are about 3 guys and maybe 12 girls here so far. I think there will be 40 of us total. There should be majority moving in today and then class starts tomorrow. I have met a bunch of really amazing girls. I can see so far in every way that God is going to use us in establishing relationships and what each girl can bring to this group. Its rad, I cant believe there are more that are going to show up too. Last night the girls moved their stuff into the castle...the castle is the main base, however there isnt enough room to house all 40 of us, so the boys will be staying in town at one of the flats we rent out. I unpacked today and set up my little room area, I feel right at home. This place is amazing, everyone is so nice and so excited for us to be here. Today we are meeting with Rebecca our Co leader she wants Keith and I to help assist in teaching the classes so she is gonna give us a run down of what goes on photowise here. Pretty intense, but I guess its about time we put to use all that Brooks knowledge and actually be able to share it with others.

Well more updates within the next few days. Love you all and miss you. Thanks for keeping up with us and supporting us. If you feel compelled please pray for our finances. We have enough for the lecture phase of the program but by april we are gonna need anouther 2500 each. I know its possible. All is possible with HIM.

<3 Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment