Tuesday, April 6, 2010

umm today God gave me an ipod.

i was sitting with my satori in front of the penny market and we were having a p b and j picknic out side and i was like man i dont wanna do work duty today because i dont have my ipod anymore...and to my surprise when i got back from doing said work duty and humming to myself i
found on my bed a little heart shaped box with an ipod in it. mine died after romania when i was debating deleting all the music off because most of it was pirated...it died the day after.i had an ibrick from 2004 now i have a lovely little silver nano in color!!! and i only put music on it that i owned...which is about 15 cd's, none that are worship music except 2 phil cd's i have. looks like i need to start praying for some itunes gift cards! but wow, i honesltly cant even express how shocked i am.


GOD IS SO GOOD, and not just cause he gives me stuff. hahaha but beacuse i dont have to sit in my brokenness any more and he constantly reminds me how much he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment