Sunday, February 21, 2010

chapter 2

Tonight I went into the prayer room before bed and brought up my computer to listen to this CD the guest speaker gave me last week. After I was finished I decided to listen to some worship music, I came across old recordings of Chapter 2 from the last night that Steph played with the band. This may have been one of the greatest things to happen to me today. One of the greatest little surprises was it has parts where Kenny or Rob would say something during the set or Jon would randomly scream ( gah that almost made me cry!) , it was such an amazing surprise to hear their voices and the group singing in worship. Skype is cool but there was just something about the surprise of hearing it with my headphones on, made it feel like they were in the room. I remember that night like it was yesterday, how so much has changed since then. New faces have come and old friends have said goodbye, it’s been hard at times but man were they some of the best times. My mind stayed a bit from worshiping, however, I know God did that for a reason. YWAM has been the greatest gift ever, I have been learning a lot and have changed so much since I’ve been here, but no matter who I am, I know where I’ve come from and it was that small little shack in the parking lot of the church that drew me in. How each and every one of you has contributed to me getting here and I will always be so thankful for that. I love you all so much; Chapter 2 was one of the best experiences in my life, its what God used to capture to my heart. I have to admit that I didn’t start going for God, I went for selfish reasons, but that first night I came “From the Inside Out” was played and I was never the same again. That song is on this track list, it means as much now as it did then. So thank you, you all know who you are. You have been the most amazing people I have ever known. I’ll see you all July 31st Ive got a wedding to be at ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment